Skip to content

Immigrate to the USA

Find out if you qualify


Immigrate to the USA
With an Investment of US$975,000

The current EB-5 program lets you, your spouse and your children (under 21) obtain a US Permanent Resident Card (commonly called a Green Card). During the five years of your investment, you receive 2% annual interest, equivalent to US$18,000 a year.

Moreover, you get $900,000 back after five years. With 4,000+ Immigrant Investor cases processed since 1995, we help you immigrate to the US.

Get your Green Card approximately 30 months after filing your case. Plus, five years after arriving in the United States, you can apply for US citizenship (passport).

To find out if you qualify and for personalized information on your situation, get started by filling out questionnaire. We will get back to you shortly.