ABOUT THE BRITISH COLUMBIA PILOT WORKING PERMIT PROGRAM (Outside Vancouver)
YOU WILL HAVE TO START AND MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS IN PARTICIPATING REGIONS OF BC
- A working permit can be quickly provided within approximately 6 months.
- After 12 months in Canada, we will apply for your Canadian Permanent Resident (PR) Visa.
- Approximate time frame before getting a PR Visa from starting the procedure: 28 months.
- Most affordable work permit program in Canada with minimum required investment of only $100 000.
- This WP gives access to Medicare (health system) and Canadian tuition fees for applicant’s children’s education;
- Applicant’s spouse can also work with an Open WP;
- Once granted the PR Visa, applicant may reside, work, start a business, or study anywhere in Canada.
- Settling in Canada and working on your business is mandatory (as well as following your own business plan and limiting your risk);
- A minimum CAN$100 000 investment of your own money is required;
- Own total assets (bank accounts, real estate, stocks) of at least CAN$300 000;
- Be within 25-54 years of age;
- Have at least a post-secondary diploma;
- Have business management experience in the past 5 years;
- Be of intermediate level in English or French.