Skip to content

Canadian Work Permit

Submit Your Application


Canadian Work Permit

Get a Job offer from a Canadian employer, start working in Canada on a work permit basis, boost your CRS score and apply under the Express Entry program leading to a Canadian Permanent Residency without leaving Canada.

To get started, kindly answer the questions and submit your resume (e-CV) below.

We are a Canadian law firm and all correspondence with us will remain confidential at all times.
No information will be shared with anyone external to our office.